Our vision is to provide opportunity for volunteers to take part in Netball throughout the Central Zone. We want everyone in the Central Zone regardless of age, background or level of ability to feel able to engage in our sport
Do you want to:
- Support your kids?
- Give something back to the game?
- Contribute to your local community?
- Enhance your work prospects?
- Help others succeed?
- Develop skills such as leadership, communication and teamwork?
- Do something rewarding while spending time with friends?
- Enable people to be active and gain fitness?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, becoming a Netball Volunteer could be for you!
What do Netball Volunteers do?
Many volunteers coach, manage, umpire, officiate or administrate for a Club, School or Centre. Others are involved in governance or specific projects or helping out with one-off events or tournaments.
How can I find out more?
In the first instance you can contact your local Netball Centre please find the contacts for each Centre here
Alternatively, you can contact the Zone
Other contacts that you may find useful are Sport New Zealand and your local Regional Sports Trust here are contacts and services for you to access:
Alternatively, if you are managing volunteers in a programme or at an event you can find a guide to volunteer management here